SDRG StockQuote

See Details

Investor Center

Breadcrumb

  1. Home
  2. Investor Center >
  3. FAQ

Stay Connected

Join our social network and stay informed about our financial updates and projects

Quick Contact
Corporate Head Offices

Silver Dragon Resources Inc.
200 Davenport Road
Toronto, Ontario M5R 1J2
Canada

Phone: 416-223-8500
Toll Free(North America): 1-866-512-SDRG (7374)
Fax: 416-223-8507
info@silverdragonresources.com

Send us an email

View all contacts

FAQ

Please call your investment advisor / broker to purchase shares on the open market.

The stock is traded on the OTC BB stock market under symbol SDRG.

Silver Dragon Resources does not pay a dividend on common shares.

The Company owns a 40% interest in six exploration properties, as well as a 70% interest in the Erbahuo mine property in Northern China. The seven properties in China cover a total area of 140.18 km2.

It is management's objective to grow Silver Dragon into a significant silver producer by developing its seven properties in China. Silver Dragon is well positioned to participate in meeting China’s increasing demand for silver.

The Company holds a 40% equity interest in Sino-Top Resources & Technologies, Ltd. (“Sino-Top Resources”), a Chinese-American joint venture company incorporated in 2003 and headquartered near Beijing, China. The remaining 60% interest in Sino-Top is owned by two Chinese companies, Gansu Shengda Ltd., a privately owned Conglomerate and currently the largest silver mining company in China (52%) and Huaguan Industrial Corp., a subsidiary of the state-owned North China Geological Exploration Bureau along with five individuals (8%). Sino-Top holds exclusive exploration rights to six projects and mining rights to a single project. The seven projects cover a total of 140 km2 located within the Erbahuo Silver District in northern China.

Silver Dragon does not sell silver directly to the public, but the Company does offer a one (1) troy ounce .999 silver commemorative coin, which can be purchased on the company website at www.silverdragonresources.com.

If you have purchased your shares with a broker or bank, please contact them directly. If you have purchases shares directly from Silver Dragon Resources via a private placement, please contact our transfer agent and registrar Signature Stock Transfer, Inc.

Footer

Cautionary Note to U.S. Investors
The United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) limits disclosure for U.S. reporting purposes to mineral deposits that a company can economically or legally extract or produce. We may use certain terms on this website such as "reserves," "resources," "geologic resources," "proven," "probable," "measured," "indicated" or "inferred," which may not be consistent with the reserve definitions established by the SEC. U.S. investors are urged to consider closely the disclosure in our Form 10-K. You can review and obtain copies of the latest Form 10-K filing from the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov/edgar.shtml.