|Location||Keshiketeng County, Inner Mongolia, China|
|Area||311 hectares (768 acres)|
|Ownership||40% with Exploration Rights|
Silver Dragon Resources Inc. has a 40% equity interest in Sino-Top Resources & Technologies, Ltd. which owns the exploration and mining rights of the Shididonggou Silver Project located in the Erbahuo Silver District approximately 6 km to the north of Reshui Town of Keshiketeng County in Inner Mongolia covering a total area of 3.11 km2.
Exposed geological layers are primarily rhyo-volvanic rocks and volcanic clasolite. Magmatic rocks are primarily fine grained granite.
Stream sediment anomalies are found for silver, copper, lead, zinc, arsenic, cadmium and antimony. The primary anomaly is of good intensity and good continuity and is about 2 km2. Rock samples have confirmed the presence of silver, lead and zinc.
Silica and chlorite alteration exists.
Excerpted from a report
Prepared for Silver Dragon Resources Inc.
North China Nonferrous Geological Prospecting Bureau
General Exploration Agency (NCGEA)
About the NCGEA
The North China Nonferrous Geological Prospecting Bureau General Exploration Agency (NCGEA) was founded in 1974. At that time it was composed of a team of geologists engaged in mineral exploration and development. Through years of development, the agency has evolved to become a group company engaging in mine exploration, mine development, mine engineering and commodities trading services. Currently there are approximately 760 people in the agency.
Summary of Past ActivitiesSummary of Past Activities
Over the past three decades, the NCGEA has conducted exploration and mining activities in almost all parts of China. Key exploration and mining activities include the following:
- Eastern Hebei Province iron mine project
- Anshan-Benxi iron mine project
- Zhangjiakou-Xuanhua iron mine project
- Yangshan iron mine project
- Baiyunebo iron mine project
- Huanggangliang-Mengentaogai zinc and multiple metal mine project in Inner Mongolia
- Jilinbaolige silver and multiple metal mine project in Inner Mongolia
- Daxinganling southern secton and northern rim of Huabei area exploration project
- Gold and silver mine exploration projects in eastern Zhaowudameng, southern Bianbianshan-Longtoushan-Tuofengshan
- Middle Deshengtun lead-zinc-copper multiple metal mine exploration project
- Wengniute Qi Erbaohuo – Maodongshan silver/copper multiple metal exploration project
- Keshiketeng Qi Youfangxi silver mine and Haolaibao copper mine exploration
- Xinjiang Xinyuan iron mine exploration
- Xinjiang Hejing County copper mine
- Gold and silver mine exploration and evaluation in many locations in Hebei Province
Latest News RSS
Join Mailing List
Join our mailing list and automatically receive Silver Dragon Resources news releases and updates.Join Now!